Goat Milk

Holle Organic Goat Milk Formula is an organic infant formula made from 99% carefully cared for raw ingredients and milk that comes from happy goats raised on organic & biodynamic farms in Austria and the Netherlands that both meet and surpass EU organic farm and Demeter regulations. Every one of Holle’s baby foods are guaranteed to be free from genetically modified ingredients and never contain artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives, easily surpassing 90-95% of other leading brands of baby food in happiness and healthiness






Holle Organic Goat Milk Formula is an organic infant formula made from 99% carefully cared for raw ingredients and milk that comes from happy goats raised on organic & biodynamic farms in Austria and the Netherlands that both meet and surpass EU organic farm and Demeter regulations. The other 1% of important ingredients include organic vegetable oils which provide essential fatty acids for your baby, and organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn which makes Organic Goat Milk Formula creamy and filling, while also being gluten free with no added sugar. Holle Organic Goat Milk will be perfectly suitable for your baby’s nutritional requirements, and should form part of a balanced diet especially when used in place of, or in combination with breast milk, or as part of Holle Wholegrain Porridges. A close working relationship with Demeter certified farmers and an active, ongoing quality control system at Holle guarantees a long term supply of high quality, chemical fertilizer free, raw ingredients. Our production lines are modern, benefitting from the newest technology and are ISO certified, giving you a product that meets the highest legal, safety, and nutritional requirements set by EU regulations. Every one of Holle’s baby foods are guaranteed to be free from genetically modified ingredients and never contain artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives, easily surpassing 90-95% of other leading brands of baby food in happiness and healthiness.

Subscribe