Organic Baby Formula

0
My Cart $0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

HOLLE

HOLLE

Holle Organic Formula is an organic infant formula made from carefully nurtured raw ingredients (99% to be exact) and milk that comes from happy cows raised on organic & biodynamic farms creating high quality, gluten free, all natural formula.  It will be perfectly suitable for your baby’s nutritional requirements (especially when used in place of, or in combination with breast milk, or as part of Holle Wholegrain Porridges) and should form part of a gluten free balanced diet, free from genetically modified ingredients, artificial flavourings, colourings, or preservatives.

Holle Cow Milk

Holle Goat Milk

Holle Organic Cow Milk Formula Stage PRE

Holle Organic Cow Milk Formula Stage 1

Holle Organic Cow Milk Formula Stage 4

Holle Organic Formula is an organic infant formula made from carefully nurtured raw ingredients (99% to be exact) and milk that comes from happy cows raised on organic & biodynamic farms in Southern Germany that both meet and surpass EU organic farm and Demeter regulations. The other 1% of important ingredients include organic vegetable oils, which provide essential fatty acids for your baby, and organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn which makes Holle Organic Formula creamy and filling, while also being gluten free, with no added sugar. Holle Organic Formula will be perfectly suitable for your baby’s nutritional requirements, and should form part of a balanced diet, especially when used in place of, or in combination with breast milk, or as part of Holle Wholegrain Porridges. A close working relationship with Demeter certified farmers and an active, ongoing quality control system at Holle guarantees a long term supply of high quality, chemical fertilizer free, raw ingredients. Our production lines are modern using the newest technology and are ISO certified, giving you a product that meets the highest legal, safety, and nutritional requirements set by EU regulations. Every one of Holle’s Organic Formulas are guaranteed to be free from genetically modified ingredients and never contain artificial flavourings, colourings, or preservatives, easily surpassing 90-95% of other leading brands of baby food in happiness and healthiness.
Loading...
Please wait...
Get your voucher now.
Get 15% discount for the first order!
Would you like to be one of the first to receive exclusive information about the latest collections, offers and events from this online shop?
Then just subscribe to our free newsletter now and get a voucher to the value of 15% on your next purchase.
Use Code: 15off2018