Sale
Holle Bio Organic Infant Milk Formula - Stage PRE (400g)

From birth to 6 months

  • 1 box contain 1 sealed bag
  • 400g (14.1 ounces) which makes 90 fluid ounces of formula
  • Easy to digest
  • Gluten Free

 

  • Lactose as the only carbohydrate
  • No added sugar
  • No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO element
  • No added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat, or preservatives
  • Does NOT carry Brown rice syrup, DHA-ARA, or fluoride
  • Highest European Organic standard
  • Made in Germany

 

This new formula carry lactose differentiate to their normal formulas, which carry maltodextrin. Additionally normal infant formulas have vegetable oils as the source of fat whilst the new Holle PRE Formula is the first one to add Demeter milk fat so that amount of refined vegetable oils is decrease . The combination of plant and milk fat gives an optimal fat composition in the initial milk.

 

Holle Organic cow milk formula stage PRE is Fit from birth onwards or when changes from breastfeeding. Holle only uses premium quality Demeter certified milk to make its organic baby formula. Holle formula is made from 99% organically grown elements and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are major for a baby’s development.

Disclaimer: Please note during shipping, Cans and Boxes might get dented by FedEx, UPS or USPS. Please understand we can't control how UPS, FedEx or USPS handles the shipments.  Dented cans or boxes do NOT qualify for Refunds or Exchanges.

Whole milk**, whey powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, skimmed milk powder**, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-Dpantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D *from organic agriculture **from biodynamic agriculture
  • Description

    From birth to 6 months

    • 1 box contain 1 sealed bag
    • 400g (14.1 ounces) which makes 90 fluid ounces of formula
    • Easy to digest
    • Gluten Free

     

    • Lactose as the only carbohydrate
    • No added sugar
    • No steroids, hormones, antibiotics, or GMO element
    • No added sugar, gluten, egg, wheat, or preservatives
    • Does NOT carry Brown rice syrup, DHA-ARA, or fluoride
    • Highest European Organic standard
    • Made in Germany

     

    This new formula carry lactose differentiate to their normal formulas, which carry maltodextrin. Additionally normal infant formulas have vegetable oils as the source of fat whilst the new Holle PRE Formula is the first one to add Demeter milk fat so that amount of refined vegetable oils is decrease . The combination of plant and milk fat gives an optimal fat composition in the initial milk.

     

    Holle Organic cow milk formula stage PRE is Fit from birth onwards or when changes from breastfeeding. Holle only uses premium quality Demeter certified milk to make its organic baby formula. Holle formula is made from 99% organically grown elements and the remaining 1% are vitamins and minerals, which are major for a baby’s development.

    Disclaimer: Please note during shipping, Cans and Boxes might get dented by FedEx, UPS or USPS. Please understand we can't control how UPS, FedEx or USPS handles the shipments.  Dented cans or boxes do NOT qualify for Refunds or Exchanges.

  • Ingredients
    Whole milk**, whey powder* (partly demineralised), vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, skimmed milk powder**, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-Dpantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D *from organic agriculture **from biodynamic agriculture
  • Instruction

Subscribe